9.23.2008

still here

still here and not much to say today. felt really good today and had more energy than i've had in a while.
matt came home early from work to go to the doctor with me.

he actually said "wow, your stomach looks huge today!"

thanks.

he's very fortunate that i felt good today and had actually showered and brushed my teeth and felt publicly presentable. otherwise . . .



the doctor expects that he will be seeing me again next week. at his office.

luckily i know that the human body does amazing things and anything can happen between now and then. so i am not dwelling on it.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/24/2008

    Well, you do look rather large now... ; )

    Don't listen to that doc! Sheesh. He's supposed to say, "Well! Any time now!" And other encouraging things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/27/2008

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today...and leaving a comment!! I had to come and see who gonzomama is and found this post. We match, I see. Except that I don't have pregnancy to blame on not brushing my teeth and combing my hair. :)

    Wishing you lots of good luck on getting that little one here safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete

Compliments, grievances and any other general feedback