1.14.2008

Well, I did it. I cast on my first pair of socks! I think I may have said that before, but it was a lie (albeit unintentional). I think I have tried to cast on for Jaywalkers before but with too many distractions. I have not gotten very far, obviously, but I am determined to work on them for at least one hour a day. Fingers crossed. I am already thinking about my next project. Considering a sweater for Matt (the husband). I have just recently discovered, been introduced, exposed to, Elizabeth Zimmerman (EZ). Thank goodness I stumbled upon    b r o o k l y n t w e e d (for sooo many reasons which could actually constitute a whole other post). Thanks, Jared. Anyway, I would really like to attempt the seamless hybrid. It seems like it would be a perfect first sweater to make for my husband. I suppose while I am working through my first pair of socks I will mull this over a bit. By the way, Jaywalkers will be the first thing I have knit for myself in almost 4 years! 


             For Jaywalkers:




     Koigue love: maybe next pair

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1/14/2008

    I literally salivated a little when I saw that koigu...

    ReplyDelete

Compliments, grievances and any other general feedback