1.07.2008

Good to be back

Whew!

I hadn't planned on taking this much time off from posting & I have really missed it. We are still in recovery around here from the holidays and the week of travel we did to Florida to see the in-laws over New Year's. We had a great time the whole way through but continue to adjust back to normalcy (?) after just two days of being home. As a matter of fact, H. had his first semi-full blown fit at the bookstore today, which included flinging himself to the floor & doing some abdominal contorting. Boy, do I love that kid! I think we both need a nap today, but only one of us will get one.

Not much knitting or other such craftiness was accomplished over the past few weeks. I just finished a few small gifts and attempted to start my first pair of socks (again). I hope by the end of the week I will have more to share in that regard. For now though, I thought I would ease back into my everyday life by sharing some pictures from the past couple of weeks (probably over the next few days).


Oh, it's so good to be back.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliments, grievances and any other general feedback