1.24.2008

The felted skull tote is finished and now in the possession of it's intended owner, Mariann! It was very well received (which made me so, so happy)! I wish I had a better picture to share, but I don't. This was a really fun project. I had never felted before and I love the result. I will definitely felt more in the future. 



I also have to share another FO, that took me a while to photograph for some reason. I obviously have a great admiration for all things brooklyntweed and when I saw Jared's You're My Iro scarf I wanted to make one too. My original intention was to make one as a gift for a relative (no names because hopefully he will still receive one), but then Matt saw me looking at it online one day and said he wanted one. So he got one. It is beautiful and Noro is just amazing. I could have taken pictures of this scarf all day. I will share pictures of Matt wearing it when I get that photo taken. Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed shooting them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliments, grievances and any other general feedback