4.09.2008

Still Life: Day Seven



Whew! Sorry about the funk yesterday, hope it wasn't contagious. Much better day today. And, I am actually finishing my week of Still Lifes. Woohoo! I'm actually finishing something!

The weather here is beautiful. When I say beautiful, I mean bee-ee-yoo-teee-fulll! There is a downside though. No, really, just hear me out. Everything is covered in pollen. Including us if we stay out for more than 5 minutes. We're practically eating it if we are outside. The windows and doors have to remain shut because if they don't every surface in the house is then coated in a nice greeny-yellowish dust and who knows when I would actually get around to cleaning that up. It's quite gross, to be honest. I hope it rains soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliments, grievances and any other general feedback