4.20.2008

reunited or so I thought


I did it. I picked up the Jaywalker. I knit, I don't know, maybe 9 rounds. Then, guess what? I had been forgetting to k-f/b every other round. Aaarrgh! That poor sock sat in the basket for how long now, and I had to go and mess with it. I don't think I have it in me to go back and fix these errors. I am giving myself 24 hours to think about it. My initial instinct is to completely frog it. *sigh* It is a tad snug when first getting it over my heel anyway.
So now I have two projects at a stand still (because of my errors) and one that is definitely getting frogged, all sharing the pity basket.

2 comments:

  1. looks like one brave sock pattern! i'll have to rename the bag hanging from my bedroom doorknob the pitty bag - it contains a sock i haven't touched for months and months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/21/2008

    Oh, the pity basket... how sad... at least they have each other for company...

    Ha.

    I can't wait to hear what you decide to do. I think it is very mature and shows a goodly amount of restraint that you are going to think on it for 24 hours...

    Ha ha. ; )

    ReplyDelete

Compliments, grievances and any other general feedback