2.16.2010

once again.

my head is a mess. i just spent a good 40 minutes typing up a post and just deleted it.
i've got things to share but i am utterly distracted. i'm behind on replying to emails, uploading photos, sending out some thank you's, getting these blog posts out of my head, and laundry.
hmmmm. maybe if i wasn't spending 40 minutes typing up a post just to delete it . . .

stack o sunshine.
***totally irrelevant picture***

anyway, i do have lots of found crafty inspiration, finished projects, and snowy goodness to share. but it might be best to wait until later in the week. i've got some ducks to straighten up.

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who feels like that from time to time!

    Hope your duck straightening goes well!

    Deep breath! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irrelevant picture? No way! Looks like sunshine to me! Especially with another 6-8 inches of snow here today. I think I move to Alaska and no one told me... : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to hearing what you have been up to these days.

    ReplyDelete

Compliments, grievances and any other general feedback