2.04.2010

favorite friday

this week started oh so slow, but now that it is friday seems to have gone by in a flash.
i'm ready for the weekend and in turn will be ready to start a new week.

some of my favorites this week.

~ feathers found in the house (from comforters, pillows, cushions) given to me as magical finds

magical find.

~ dancing after dinner with matt & the little ones

~ bea's ever expanding vocabulary, including the word awesome - it sounds so cute

~ lying in bed with henry watching whale rider thursday afternoon

~ his drawing of paikea riding a whale

paikea.

~ dinner with friends

~ spending the evenings with matt zipping through season 2 of heroes


have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post. It's always the little things that matter the most. I had a similar Heroes experience. My husband watched the 1st season, I was kind of ho hum about it and usually read or crafted when he was watching. Fast forward to that summer, I see one episode and now we have to go back and rent all the rest cause I needed to catch up. Silly me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great week. I love seeing it in your photos.. leaves me with a smile.
    Happy Friday to you,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Compliments, grievances and any other general feedback