11.10.2008

hoping it's hereditary

we don't have a video camera. if we did i would have captured some of the finest dance moves ever witnessed last night.
my boy was giving james brown a run for his money. seriously. it was awesome! besides his amazing dance moves, which made me laugh till i was crying, his taste in music is delighting me.
so, although i have no proof, please imagine a wee small boy doing some serious james brown foot work (while holding a green snuggly frog) while jamming out to this (i recommend turning up your volume) :

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/10/2008

    STUPENDOUS!!!

    Pass me my maroon suit, I feel some DANCE moves coming on!!!

    HEH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah etta rocks the house. one of my all time fave singers. ever! everyone touts aretha and she is awesome, but etta is so good it aches.

    ReplyDelete

Compliments, grievances and any other general feedback