6.01.2009

calling all mojo

i've been a busy mama over here, just like you, i'm sure. only when i get busy i tend to neglect this space no matter how much i want be here. i try to make commitments with myself to post daily, or every other day, or even just consistently. but i know myself, with summer here its just not going to happen.


i have a long list of things i want to do, things i have to do, and things i should do (but if it doesn't happen, no biggie).


i want our days to be slow and creative around here.  matt's focus will be his new sculpture workshop. henry's will be whatever strikes his mood (lately it's been drawing pictures of robots and dragons), and mine will be sewing and photography. 

i need this creative focus because i feel like i've lost it. my photos have been a little lacking lately and i want to get my photomojo back. i want to be inspired by those that have the mojo going and i want the ability to give it back on occasion. 
in my attempt to get that mojo back, i'll be using fewer words and more visuals here over the next month or so.  



1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling I'm not going to be blogging much this summer either. I'd rather focus on the kids and soaking up those summer vibes. Now I'm off to make coffee ice cubes! Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete

Compliments, grievances and any other general feedback